# Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of the WhatsCookin app is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the app.
By accessing or using the WhatsCookin app you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the App.
# User Behavior
WhatsCookin maintains a zero tolerance policy regarding objectionable content. Objectionable content may not be uploaded or displayed to the extent such content includes, is in conjunction with, or alongside any objectionable content. Objectional content includes, but is not limited to:
- Sexually Explicit Materials.
- Portrayals of Extreme Violence or content that Encourages Violence.
- Bullying or Harassment.
- Defamatory Commentary and hate speech about religion, gender, race and other targeted groups.
- Obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity.
- Content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent.
- Content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated products or substances.
Any user can flag content they deem objectional for review by using the “Report” function available in the app. Content will be moderated by WhatsCookin to ensure the timely removal of any and all objectionable content. User accounts which have been confirmed responsible for posting objectionable content will be restricted from access to the WhatsCookin app.
# Account Termination